Juice Roundup - R.W. Knudsen's Pomegranate Nectar and Yum Berry Juice

R.W. Knudsen's Pomegranate Nectar

It's a blend - the ingredients list says Water, Apple, Pomegranate, Grape Juice, and Pear Juice.

Looks like apple juice with a tinge of red, and I thought it would be stronger than it is. It's smooth. The apple and pear come through stronger than the pomegranate. For a juice it's not too sweet. Cut a bit of water into it - too weak. Cut with Sparkling water - not bad. Best chilled.

Works as a wine Alternative: Yes, though not as sweet as most juices, still a bit sweet for a wine alternative, however.
Did I like it: Yeah, it's pretty good. i'd give it a 5 out of 10.
Would I Recomend it: Yes, it's worth a shot. Not a stand out drink, but I thought it worked well.
Who Might Like it: Anyone who likes juice, I think.

R.W. Knudsen's Yum Berry Juice
Lots of ingredients. Very thick, smells mostly of strawberry, thick like Kerns nectar, My wife hated it, not recommended. Cut with anything makes it worse - It stays thick but loses flavor.
Works as a wine Alternative: No
Did I like it: No, it was horrible. Maybe a 1
Would I Recomend it: No
Who Might Like it: Can't think of anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment