Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice


Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice

My Experience:
Smells like grapes! Has a touch of an apple taste, but tastes mostly like white grape juice. It's not quite as sweet as Martinelli's, and fizz is very fine, just barely there. Not very acidic, I wish it was a touch more. We tried it again later, straight from the fridge instead of only slightly chilled, and preferred it. I do, however, like most of my drinks quite cold. We had it with Rosemary Chicken.

This could make a good Aperitif or Dessert Wine alternative.

Works as a wine Alternative: Yes, one of the better ones I've had.

Did I like it: Yes, and we preferred it chilled straight from the fridge. 6 out of 10.

Would I Recomend it: Yes, I would. It's less acidic than R.W. Knudsen's Sparkling Pear Juice, which changes what I might eat with it.

Who Might Like it: Someone who likes their drinks cold, and not terribly acidic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the both white and red sparkling grape juice welch's is the best to me keep up the good work yall :) Happy New Year!!!!!

Post a Comment